Senior Sales Manager
The Imaging Source, headquartered in Germany, is a multi-national enterprise specialized in the development of digital imaging hardware and software components. At our US branch based in Charlotte, NC, we currently have an opening for one:
Senior Sales Manager
- Set, develop, and manage sales goals and sales strategies and maintain sales numbers and track margins for growing internal and external sales force in North and South America.
- Orchestrate sales force and work with customers to maximize customer satisfaction and identify vertical and horizontal market opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise and training to customers, to sales force, and to other departments in support of product development and overall sales.
- Conduct market analysis on sales, engineering, marketing, purchasing, manufacturing and operations to develop and refine sales operations and report on sales activities and progress toward established targets and strategies.
- Provide technical support and technical information to front line sales people through training sessions and product presentations and work with marketing to develop appropriate marketing collateral, case studies, PR and technical papers.
- Manage key accounts, develop key account and coordinate key account contractual obligations and/or supplier/vendor documents.
- Collaborate with sales channels to develop market specific strategies and train sales associates, sales reps, and distribution partners with new products.
- Conduct market research, identify, and track market trends within the industry comparing current and future products with key competitors.
- Participate in trade shows and deliver regular group presentations and seminars to prospects to enhance customer understanding and develop new customer relationships.
- Up to 30% travel required in North America.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science with a strong background in sales and/or sales management or Bachelor degree in Business Administration with strong background in technical sales and/or sales management.
- Prior experience in industrial technical sales.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in technical sales and/or management in B2B sales force or sales environment.
- Strong business development and sales experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and must be self-motivated.
- Sales skills and strong technical knowledge are a must.
- Experience with optics and/or camera technology is a plus.
- Compensation based on experience and includes an attractive commission structure.
- 6926 Shannon Willow Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226, USA.
If you feel that you fit this profile and would like to work at our expanding enterprise, please send your letter of application and resume to:
You can learn more about our products and organization at: